You can request to withdraw your cash balance at any time. If you cannot withdraw your winnings, here are some possible reasons and solutions:
1) Your email may not be validated.
To check if your email is validated:
- Go to ‘My Account’ and see if there is a notification prompting you to validate your email address.
- If the notification is there, click on the link.
- An email will be sent to the email registered to your account. Check your Spam folder if you don’t receive it.
- Click on the link in the email received and your email address will be validated.
It may take up to 15 minutes for your account to update.
If you don’t receive a link, email us at email@example.com from your registered email address with your username and request to validate your email or contact us via our Live Chat. We will validate it manually and send you a confirmation of your email’s validation.
2) You may have outstanding documentation.
You may have documentation outstanding which will prevent you from making a withdrawal. We sometimes ask for certain documents to meet regulatory requirements, which is a standard process conducted by all reputable and responsible gaming sites. You may need to send us a proof of identity and proof of address.
3) You haven’t deposited in 6 months.
If you haven’t made a deposit within the last 6 months, you will not be able to request a withdrawal.